Update by user Apr 27, 2013

Yes They are accepting every things but not making any progress just making fool that they are working on my issue, it's more than one month, when i call them they ask me that they will issue Credit Note within two day's and then again when i call they they repeat same that they will issue in two day's,

Just like parrot, they know only few sentence and when customer call them they start like parrot.

Original review posted by user Apr 26, 2013

I bought new Laptop by March 6, 2013, then same day i get issue (internal Part Cracking and DVD Writer not working.

I contact Dell Support they recommend to approach service center and when i contact they ask to submit Laptop, after 5 day's they return my Laptop and told me that they replace my DVD Writer and resolve cracking issue, When i get back to home, same day i get same issue DVD Writer was not working as it was before.

Again next day i contact Dell support and they again asked me to submit Laptop to Service Center. When i asked then that what is the meaning of buying this Laptop for me that i have 2 day this Laptop with me and Service center have 5 day's and again asking to submit.

Then they ask to submit a request to return this Laptop and they will start procedure and i will get new Laptop withing 5 day's,

and It's April 26, 2013, and i am still waiting for Credit Note (CN), Number of Miss Guide provided by Dell Technical Support and Customer care department. Mr. initially Mr. Kumar was Handling my case and he told me that you have option to get you new Laptop or get Return your Money. He Miss Guide me number of time and always promise me that i will get my credit note within 2 day's and after 15 day's He stopped responding me and handle my case to another and after number of Team member of technical support and customer care team miss guiding me from last one month and they always letting me know that they will issue Credit note in two day's but they are actually not, Just doing time pass with me.

I can only say "Dell had Worst Support Team"

Review about: Dell Laptop.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India #692680

Hi chynadol,

Continuously follow up with Dell Customer Care for more than 2 month they didn't provide any solution and making excuse that we are working on your complain, after all i contract Michael Dell CEO & Founder and other High Level Authority via Email and after Emailing then Dell Customer Support start calling me and they refund my Money within a week,

SO my Suggestion is not to waste time to calling Dell Customer Care/Support just complain your query and also complain about Customer care how they are treating you to Michael Dell and other authority.

If you want Email Address of Michael Dell or any other Higher authority you can contact me at naushad88@gmail.com

New York City, New York, United States #654406

I bought a couple of computers from dell,I bought another one recently I know it was a big Mistake,I hate windows 8 and i also dislike how my computer gets a script on the pages and it just freezes ,I notice that the pages load up rather slowly and the computer is less than a week old. Dell computers don't last that long ,I really need to return this the more i think about it ,And customer service is very hard to understand on the phone ,I been saying this for years,I only bought it because It was cheap,But i rather invest more money for better service and a computer that will Last Long.

My elder brother studies in the US and his laptop had a virus, he called Dell tech support.They wanted $129 to remove virus.

Too much!

He then did a bit of Google search and found a good and affordable support for virus removal, www.computergeek247.com : they charged him just $39.99 and took remote access to his laptop and removed all the virus.

Anyway, to cut the story short : why does Dell charge so much for virus removal?

naushad88
New Delhi, Delhi, India #642817

New Delhi, Delhi, India #642769

You should have taken it back to the store ..a seller warranty applies for the first 30 days depending upon the purchased store ..

if they say there was none ..

they are making you a fool ...The seller warranty differs from location to location and also vendor to vendor ..

They are the worst service providers specially in Chandigarh. Better you have done some research before using them.

to Amit #642814

Advice for everyone:

Forget about Dell's customer Service.. They are worthless. Please do not waste your time and money.Don't use Dell.

Very Poorly handled.