#Dell Support Request:XPS/Dimension#DFH##22Audio #AutoReply# (KMM78704803I57L0KM)

Latest reply to a non resolving of a problem with my Dell Computer.Have used the online service they never resolve the problem, customer service sends emails as case number above but never gets back to me.

I would advise anyone thinking of a new computer to stay away from DELL they will not follow up on complaints and will not resolve the problem. I have had the problem with the computer since the day I purchased it. When it goes into the sleep mode and than is restarted part of the usb ports are disabled and the computer has to be turned off and restarted. Dell tec.

sevice has taken control of the computer but with not results of solving the problem.

They will not call me back and will not send a tec to the house the computer is under warranty.

Purmerend, North Holland, Netherlands #30013

What the *** does that comment have to do with the Dell problem, If this is what this site is about I will remove my name!!!!!! :?

i do not need your suff do not work for me i do not got samim i hard on i do not feel neer thing it dos'not work for me i got it on thurseday i tay one on thurseday it do not work no 1/2 hard on i tork two on friday not a 1/2 of haed on so im stop my refeld