Verified Buyer

I was inform over the phone and email that there will be an investigation about the physical damage that happened during shipping.

I need a reimburse or a replacement for the product. I have pictures and the receipt of the device before shipment.

As of June 14th, 2021 at 7:15 PM MT the device was in perfect physical condition. The pictures also show the original issue this device was mail-in for (battery issue). I only had the device with me for a total of 3 days. I am not responsible for the physical damage during shipping.

Nobody has been able to help me.

I called countless of times and reply to emails with no look. I feel really discouraged with the responses from the team.

I got an email today that the device was sent to me UNREPAIR.

I cannot accept this outcome, since I had no control of what happens during shipment.

Its been 25 days without resolution and the deadline for a reimburse is tomorrow.

User's recommendation: DO NOT SEND YOUR DEVICE TO DELL OR AVOID BUYING FROM THEM. TRY TO STAY AWAY OF THEIR INFITE LOOP OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE TEAM IS IN INDIA AND THEIR ENGLISH IS REALLY BAD.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Dell Pros: I used to like their computers thought was a good deal.

Dell Cons: Worst service in my life, Virtually no support at all, Horrifying customer support, Battery doesnt work.

Comments

#2049745

They are Indians who are completely operating the company. be careful of their theft!

#2049902
@PissedConsumer2049745

I hate to say it, but I agree.

Dell Reviews