Our Dell Computer (desktop) didn't even last for 3 years! The hard drive went up, and it wasn't worth repairing. We are retired, and really didn't need the expense of a new computer. However, we LOVE our e-mail and looking up various things. The on-line scrabble also helps keep the mind sharp.

We were afraid to go with Dell again; so BestBuy sold us a different brand.

We are still upset about having an expense we didn't need, and rebuilding what we lost. Good thing that we have acomputer-savy friend to help us retrieve things , copy them to be saved and help us to learn new things about this computer.

We are still pissed!

Review about: Dell Desktop Computer.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Lenovo refuses to repair poor quality Thinkpad under warranty, refuses to honor onsite warranty despite claiming milspec Lenovo "My X1 Carbon is also developing similar hairline fissures. It has never been dropped and have always been careful. This points towards poor workmanship of the material not being durable..." Read more Beware Dell.com. Ship out a VIZIO TV different model when you bought on Cyber Monday 2013 website. Dell "I purchased a Vizio TV, model E390I-A1 LED on Cyber Monday, but when I checked my account, it showed a different model named E390-A1, which is a model without wireless..." Read more APPLE WHOLESALE STORE IS THE MOST RELIABLE WHOLESALER OD APPLW PRODUCTS BAR NONE! Apple Wholesale Store "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..." Read more Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more InternetReputation - Ripped off for $1000 InternetReputation "I gave this company $1,000 to host a domain for me for 22 years. They took the money and ran and never registered my domain nor hosted it ever again...." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada is no longer Lazada after they use LEX service. Lazada Malaysia "I have always enjoyed buying from Lazada until suddenly they use LEX service. This is a poor delivery system. They won't give you a valid ninjavan tracking number because they..." Read more ThanksForTheHelp - You saved me - Outstanding Work. ThanksForTheHelp "Outstanding work folks.. 3 days and tons of work. You have done.. I cant mention what I got - cant go public - but whatever I got , my prof..." Read more Rec Direct - What junk dr wellness Rec Direct "I bought the dr wellness spa in 2014 for around $3900 in the first year I had to replace the motor twice the heater 3 times the main board well..." Read more