639 views
Featured

I htavtet htadttttttttttt had, as yttttto you can see, a problem with the cursor indiscriminantlytttt printingttttttttttttttttttttttt the letter ttttttttttttttttttttt . Dell has had he computetrtt in for repair on 3 occasions and nottt fttttixed a damn hingttt!

Now hey say I am outttttttttttttttttttttt oftttt warranty and have to pay for ftixingtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. As you can see, Dell sucks!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dell Laptop.

Dell Cons: All they want is sell more warranty contracts, Money grubbing corporation.

Explore video interviews

Comments

#2037529

I totally understand. I also want a Good Quality Dell that last 10 years that was our whole idea of purchasing a dell!

It is supposed to be the best quality. I do not understand why Dell went down hill.

Dell used to sell the very best. I was told by another technician that Dell had to cut corners and I find that hard to believe that a large (Well known!) enterprise system like Dell that's been around for years had to cut corners???

#2003506

Me too...couldn't type anything. Dell won't satisfactorily fix the problem or return my money. The computer is a piece of crap and their service is laughable.

Have you ever spilled anything liquid on the keyboard ?

Dell Reviews