7535 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33156, USA

bought this laptop in august 2016 and it has died twice.motherboard and power supply changed twice.

Related: Dell - Broken promises in the sales process

just died again, customer service is in India and no speakky the English. took 65 minutes to ask four questions that asked the same thing. mailed it back again and now waiting return. don't put anything important on this laptop because it will be erased.

dell has thousands of complaints about this problem but refuses to fix the problem. i will never buy dell again and if you value your money google the number of complaints before you buy.

you will not ever deal with a true tech because the csr's are only there to *** you off.i have owned a few laptops and this is the worst.

Review about: Dell Xps 13 Laptop.

I liked: Promise.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dell Xps 13 Laptop
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $1200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.