1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

bought this laptop in august 2016 and it has died twice.motherboard and power supply changed twice.

just died again, customer service is in India and no speakky the English. took 65 minutes to ask four questions that asked the same thing. mailed it back again and now waiting return. don't put anything important on this laptop because it will be erased.

dell has thousands of complaints about this problem but refuses to fix the problem. i will never buy dell again and if you value your money google the number of complaints before you buy.

you will not ever deal with a true tech because the csr's are only there to *** you off.i have owned a few laptops and this is the worst.

Review about: Dell Xps 13 Laptop.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Promise.

I didn't like: Product.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Lousy MSI tablet MSI "I bought MSI tablet 7", android 4.0.3, my very first affordable android tablet in 2013. It was a bad choice. The system was slow, sluggish, unstable, reboot all the time..." Read more 7" RCA Tablet - Exploding Battery Rca "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..." Read more Asus - Do not chat! useless!!! call better Asus " I had a problem with motherboard. Couldn't find it on any websites and 2 computer repair shops said they cant help me after charging 50$(just to take it apart..." Read more Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more