Update by user Mar 24, 2016

btw dell nothing but liars and thieves the pc i bought for 910.25 dell would only credit my card 733.00 i called dell endure 10 min s of comp voice interogation only to be transferred to achmud and first thing he said houur commputer system isa down i cannot help you click ! DELL YOU SUCK!

Original review posted by user Mar 07, 2016

I CANT TELL YOU HOW BAD MY XPERIANCE W DELL I M SENDING THERE PC BACK HOPEFULLY THEY WILL REFUND MY PURCHASE I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO BADLY BE TECH REPS SALE AND CUSTOMER CARE HRS UPON HRS OF BEING HUNG I TOOK ME 3 HRS TO GET DELL TO SEND ME A SHIPPING LABEL TO RETURN AND BTW DELL HAD THE ODDASITY TO OFFER ME 100.00 TO KEEP IT, FRUSTRATED BY DELLS TECH SUPPORT PRODUCT SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER CARE OVER THE TIME FROM PURCHASE TILL THE TIME I DECIDED TO RETURN IT I AM DISSAPOINTED IN DELL TO SAY THE LEAST

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. JOEDONOVAN12 stated that there is a room for improvement of will never buy dell again. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dell customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $920. Dell needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dell customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dell.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

junkmaneast
Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1133129

My experience was similar but even worse if you can imagine that it could be.