I bought a dell laptop, Inspiron 3520, which has a display issue as seen in the picture below. Patiently I have been cooperating with dell technicians for the past 5 long months. In this term I have sent this laptop to dell service center 3 times. More then 3 times I have remote desktop sharing sessions to re-install OS. Entire dell representatives have been bluffing me for 5 months. Till now they have never explained to me what is the issue and what is the fix they intent to do. I am sure there is no fix and this laptop is defective and cannot be repaired. They just want me to waste hours with them to re-install OS. There are around 6 same laptops (Inspiron 3520) that some of my other friends also bought along with me and they are also facing exactly same issue. DELL neither fixed or provided any replacement laptop for any of them. I am 100000000000000000% sure that they are not at all interested in solving the problem. They are just waiting for me to get frustrated and realize that I have been cheated and nothing can be done for this. This laptop is not my first bad experience with DELL. DELL never care about customers. DELL just want to sell their *** in market and make money. Very shameful!!!
Anyone reading this, I have only one suggestion. If you really care for your hard earned money then NEVER EVER BUY ANY DELL PRODUCTS.
Service Tag : FLYCJW1
System Type : INSPIRON 3520, ENRICOMLK15ITLFB
DPS Reference #:308612158
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Laptop Repair
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..."
- "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..."
- "The tech's advice about repairing a 5-yr old iMac is "junk it". They expect a 5-yr old product to fail and have designed the case to be prohibitively expensive to..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "Order the DVR service. The box installed was not a DVR. Called the 800 number provided and was greeted with a *** on the other end. Was told that..."
- "I had an incident @ schmucks on Blundell. There was some metal on the electric cart left from seemingly a sign was removed. I cut my knee on the cart..."
- "Scott Holdridge is a lying cheating ***. Horrible, HORRIBLE customer service. File a claim and they take 4 days to get back to you. They're never in their office....."