I bought a dell laptop, Inspiron 3520, which has a display issue as seen in the picture below. Patiently I have been cooperating with dell technicians for the past 5 long months. In this term I have sent this laptop to dell service center 3 times. More then 3 times I have remote desktop sharing sessions to re-install OS. Entire dell representatives have been bluffing me for 5 months. Till now they have never explained to me what is the issue and what is the fix they intent to do. I am sure there is no fix and this laptop is defective and cannot be repaired. They just want me to waste hours with them to re-install OS. There are around 6 same laptops (Inspiron 3520) that some of my other friends also bought along with me and they are also facing exactly same issue. DELL neither fixed or provided any replacement laptop for any of them. I am 100000000000000000% sure that they are not at all interested in solving the problem. They are just waiting for me to get frustrated and realize that I have been cheated and nothing can be done for this. This laptop is not my first bad experience with DELL. DELL never care about customers. DELL just want to sell their *** in market and make money. Very shameful!!!
Anyone reading this, I have only one suggestion. If you really care for your hard earned money then NEVER EVER BUY ANY DELL PRODUCTS.
Service Tag : FLYCJW1
System Type : INSPIRON 3520, ENRICOMLK15ITLFB
DPS Reference #:308612158
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Laptop Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "-Diagnosed bad motherboard needed to be replaced by highly trained ET (With my limited knowledge,I was better qualified than these people)-ET wiped drive clean and installed new Home Premium OS..."
- "Thinking buying an ACER computer? DON’T! If you are going to throw money away, throw it my way. I made the mistake of buying an ACER..."
- "I am sick and tired of seeing these videos, articles and other things saying that Herobrine a mysterious weird ghost like virus on Minecraft Alfa And all other versions..."
- "I ordered a roomful of top down matchstick shades a little over 3 years ago from SelectBlinds. Within months they began falling apart. My mistake, I waited until just..."
- "I worked for Family Dollar three years and they have security cameras mounted all over the stores....cameras that are NOT monitored by anyone...and when someone does review the footage of..."
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."