Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

Bought a Dell 5559 laptop, which proved to have a defective keyboard laptop.The backlight cannot be turned off.

Was on the phone with "customer service" in India for nearly 2 hours. Finally gave up because the guy put me on hold for half an hour and never came back. Took the device back to Costco, where I bought it. Salesman told me the keyboard was defective and I had to contact "concierge service." Did so, they put me through another 45 minutes of ***, trying to install new drivers, which I knew would not work.

Then they said they'd put me through to warranty repair, who kept hanging up.

It's clear Dell has no intention of honoring their warranty commitments.NEVER, NEVER BUY A COMPUTER FROM THESE CROOKS.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dell inspiron 5559 laptop from Dell. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $856 and wants Dell to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was company obviously dodging warranty service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dell for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments