I ordered a Dell Alienware M14 back in May. The original ship date was May 21. Now they are telling me it wont be here until the middle of July! Why? Because they ran out of parts!! Not just one part but four parts!! How the *** do you run out of parts for 3 months??

I spend over $2000 for a computer that I cant have? I don't think so. Tomorrow I am going to cancel that order & go get an Apple. At least I can pick that up at a store.

To me this says enough about the company that I probably don't want there ***!!

Dude! Don't Buy A Dell!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

I FACED A SIMILAR THING, THEY ACTUALLY RAN OUT OF PARTS?! DUH!

Dell Computer support is ineffective Dell "I am having a problem with or runaround with Dell customer support. 1) several attempts to resolve problems using "Chat" service were unsuccessful because the Chat service has been disabled..." Read more Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Dell "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "...I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of AirPods and they all start to lose color after a few months..." Read more Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more Fedex - Paid 94.00 No smoke masks for new borns and neice Fedex "2 newborn babies and my niece needed smoke masks. There are no fires where they are but the smoke was over whelming the Berkeley area.The older lady at Arcata store..." Read more VANS - Unglued VANS "This is the second time I had to go back & buy my 16 yr a pair of the same vans. He only wore the first pair for a week..." Read more Sears Auto Center - Seras ruined my car Sears Auto Center "I brought my cadillac seville to them for air-conditioning. I finally got it way after they were tecnically closed . I paid $1,080 and got in my car and drove..." Read more HelloFresh - Not impressed. HelloFresh "I haven't had any issues with billing and the recipes are usually delicious. However, the fact that both boxes I've ordered so far come with leaking meat really puts me..." Read more