I ordered a Dell Alienware M14 back in May. The original ship date was May 21. Now they are telling me it wont be here until the middle of July! Why? Because they ran out of parts!! Not just one part but four parts!! How the *** do you run out of parts for 3 months??

I spend over $2000 for a computer that I cant have? I don't think so. Tomorrow I am going to cancel that order & go get an Apple. At least I can pick that up at a store.

To me this says enough about the company that I probably don't want there ***!!

Dude! Don't Buy A Dell!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

I FACED A SIMILAR THING, THEY ACTUALLY RAN OUT OF PARTS?! DUH!

Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Dell "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..." Read more Dell Provides Horrible Customer Service To Me! Dell "My work computer has been in disrepair for thirty days! They have been to my home 4 times and they have replaced virtually every part, and have yet to fix!..." Read more Dell Lost Another Customer Today. Dell "I tried to buy this holiday sale deal, but it would not put the correct price in my shopping cart. I contacted dell, they said it had expired, but the sale..." Read more Warranty Fraud by ASUS Asus "I've had my lap top not even one year. I use it every day for work. The hinges are all of a sudden breaking on me. Not fully but they..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more