Austin, Texas

I ordered a Dell Alienware M14 back in May. The original ship date was May 21. Now they are telling me it wont be here until the middle of July! Why? Because they ran out of parts!! Not just one part but four parts!! How the *** do you run out of parts for 3 months??

I spend over $2000 for a computer that I cant have? I don't think so. Tomorrow I am going to cancel that order & go get an Apple. At least I can pick that up at a store.

To me this says enough about the company that I probably don't want there ***!!

Dude! Don't Buy A Dell!!!!!!

Review about: Dell Alienware.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

I FACED A SIMILAR THING, THEY ACTUALLY RAN OUT OF PARTS?! DUH!

Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more 50 Floor - Horrible dishonest unprofessional 50 Floor "Our next step is getting a lawyer. We had their high end wood laminate installed in our bathroom, kitchen, and den. Install went fine. A few days after install we..." Read more Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Dell "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..." Read more Corel - No support Corel "I bought Pinnacle Studio and started to use it and after a while a wanted to use it on my laptop as well during travelling. It did not work and..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more