This is pathetic and highly disappointing my laptop was in working condition and was checked in prior with the executive who visited and now i am not able to switch on my laptop we took support from dell firstly when the problem was not of so many parts still we were told for changing 3 4 parts( hinges and back cover) and after making payment in advance and after doing the payment they took 20 Days for getting the parts and after that technician who visited was not trained he knew nothing my laptop was working fine but when he open and changed the part we are not able to switch on the laptop we are not getting any support from dell the executive picks the call and then put the call on hold they are not giving any solution why this pathetic service where they do not know being from DELL that what is suppose to be done "DELL IS DOING FRAUD LIKE THIS" Please assign a trained executive to come and resolve the issue of laptop and give our laptop back in working condition. Else kindly return the money RS 5167 and give my laptop as it was in a working condition.

WHY DELL IS DOING ALL THIS TO THEIR CUSTOMER".

Sunil Kumar from DELL visited us on 20 Aug 2021 has checked the system &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; its in proper working condition & he said there is no issue in our system. Few parts like ( hingis, brizel needs to be changed after that our system stop working.

Dell customer care is not supporting at all. I want solution on this ASAP otherwise i will escalate this further.

I want my laptop in same working condition as before.

I am working with ZEE News i will further escalate this matter. Kindly take this seriously and resolve this ASAP.

Service Tag: JXNXWJ2

Case Number: 11887****

Pricing Summary

Ship From

HSN/SAC

Qty

Unit Price

Total

1.Single incident Support Repair via Onsite Service Minor Misc Comp for NB Desktops Tablets AIO

DL

788.40

Total Tax Amount:

788.40

Total (INR):

5,i168(iPathietici Service by DELeL) Shervice Tag: JXtNXWJa2 Ca(Patheptic ServiPce by DELL) Service Tag: JXNXWJ2 Case NuPmber: 11887****se Nu(Pathetic Service by DELL) Service Tag: JXNXWJ2 Case Number: 11887****mber: 11887****(Pathetic Service by DELL) Service Tag: JXNXWJ2 Case Number: 11887****.40

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments