Purchased an Inspiron laptop. Very excited to receive it - except I was not satisfied with the product (not the topic of this post).

I returned the laptop, knowing that I would encounter restocking fee (also not the topic of this post). I am posting to comment on their horrendous customer service I received. My battery on my phone is nearly drained for as long as I've been on the phone with these guys. The language barrier is an issue.

The attitude is an issue. And the overall education of the customer service reps is an issue. Sigh. I have already started the return process on this laptop, but Dell does not have the correct banking information.

I asked them to correct the banking information, and they said that was not possible. "Just call the bank we are sending it to ma'am. They should be able to assist you". unbelievable!!

I actually did call the bank, hoping that since there was no language barrier with them, they would be able to help. It was a desperate attempt on my end to not have to deal with Dell anymore, but unfortunately they were unable to fix Dell's problem of trying to transfer funds to an acct that no longer exists. On the phone with Dell again. Lord help me.

Do not buy a Dell. You will suffer if you ever need any help with it at all.

They suck at customer service. They will not understand what you are saying and spit back out the same mantras "I understand" "I apologize" "Thank you for choosing Dell"

Review about: Dell Laptop.

Comments

#462023

when i deliver dell it gets my SPECIAL TREATMENT>>china ***

#462014

march, 2012 returning dell products can be nightmare, actually dell has great products , delivery is good, god have mercy on your soul if you want to do a return, so many different depts all over the world, if you stress an employee they will just hang up, HOWEVER, tech support is simply amazing, once my money has been refunded)god willing) i will buy a dell system again just because tech support in india is incredible, yeah they r that good, i just pray i don't have o do another return!

suz

5 DAY OLD iNSPIRON

4 days on the phone TRYING TO GET THRU FOR HELP WITH DELL'S OWN BRAND PREINSTALLED SOFTWARE MALFUNCTIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T EVER BUY DELL-THAT IS UNLESS YOU BUY THEIR SOFTWARE WARRANTY 'CAUSE YOU WILL NEED IT !!!!

G-D HELP YOU !!

BUY LOTS OF ASPIRIN IF YOU BY DELL!!

AM I PISSED? YOU BET!!