1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

Actual Email...Dell Support, My daughter returned to her second year of college this week, and just two short days into classes, her computer has crashed, yet again, no fewer than six times.

This is extremely frustrating and somewhat unbelievable from a brand new, shiny & expensive laptop. This computer has never worked properly from the day we got it. And because of this, we have spent a significant amount of time (months) trying to fix these issues and it hasn't really made much of a difference. I do understand that the diagnostics tests we ran at one time showed no hardware issues, and it is pretty cool you can check that.

However, the computer still continues to crash at an regular and excessive rate. In all of my professional career, I have personally never experienced, or even heard of, so many problems with a computer. Especially a new one. Yes, I am obviously at my wits end.

And on top of that, my college kid has a laptop that... - we cannot fix, - evidently cannot return, - and does not perform anywhere near as should be expected. Up to now, we have been given very few other options of resolution from Dell. It seems like we are expected to accept this laptop as-is and even shoulder some of the blame for not being able to resolve these problems.

Really?

If nothing else, it looks as though we may have to write this off as a very expensive "lesson learned" experience.Sorry for the frustrations, but heck, I have to start looking at getting her a new laptop, from somewhere else, that actually works as advertised.

Review about: Dell Inspiron 7000 Laptop.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Quality of product.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments