I looked for someone to fix my desktop that needs to be rebooted. I asked the help desk at the school I go to and they told me to call the company.

When I did I was sent here. I worked with a guy last night until 1:30. He told me that he would have everything ready today at 10:00 a.m. I woke up at 8:30 and got my breakfast, then I waited while I cleaned.

I have called at five times and it is 2:00 p.m and I have had lunch as well. I keep getting told that it will be another 30 minutes. I am starting to wonder if they have only one computer guy. They may not even have a clock there either.

At least I only have to pay $99 instead of the $140 rate. If they don't get someone to fix this soon then I might find the BBB and see what I have to do to get my money back.

Review about: Dell Desktop Computer Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

GraNorton
#1520959

I hate Dell working when the new sofware of Win 10 running. My laptop lag everyday. How can I fix it?

h.kitchener

I have found that calling the manufacturer's help line to usually be a waste of time and effort, with minimal to nil results. Now sure what "needs to be rebooted" really means or how rebooting a machine is difficult, etc. Your best bet is to find someone in your circle of friends, relatives or such with more computer knowledge that yourself and see if they can diagnose just what the problem(s) may be and go from there.