2.5

When you purchase something with Dell they are all over you to help.If you have a problem with an order forget about it.

The only customer service that I could get to was in India . I tried chat , email, and calling. They are really nice but have no visibility or authority to help. I bought a large screen tv and within a few minutes I realized it was the wrong model.

I tried to get customer service to help but could only get India . After a very long wait , I kept asking if he was still there for it seemed like he kept disappearing, he did not have the capability to help me. His suggestion was to purchase the right tv and than cancel the other order. He could not help me with this from his end.

Well Dell system did let me purchase the other tv but would not let me cancel the original order. Now I had charges for both tvs. I refused delivery and it was returned to Dell promptly . Return credit nightmare.

I was told it could take a month for them to process the return and get credit . After I proved the tv had been returned to them over a week plus ago they still have not processed in their system . The nice customer service folks in India keep telling me they are working on it but nothing happens. All Dell customer service India kept reading to me was their 30 day to process a credit /return policy.

So frustrated !

I used to be a good customer of Dell's but will never buy from Dell again.Yes maybe I have been spoiled by the great customer service at Amazon they actually process returns on a timely basis not months .

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dell. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Dell to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dell and dell customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments