Style and Design

Dell stop shipping while the computer is already on delivery truck on the day that you wait at home for they to deliver the computer.When we checked the UPS website for delivery info, it said "Return to Dell" already and we wasted so much time waiting at home.

We called Dell immediately, the salesperson said they need to check the order info, and after waiting for a while, the salesperson said he cleared the issue and will redeliver again the next day, but the UPS website showed the Dell computer is on its way back to their warehouse and not going to be redelivered. So we called Dell again, this time the salesperson said we need to redo the ordering process, and we did, but the same thing happened 2ND TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(actually, they did the "stop-delivery method" 3 times, and they are not every helpful with their customer orders.) We got really sick of dealing with Dell's shipping&calling-off-for-shipment.SO WE NEVER GOING TO SHOP WITH DELL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service and product and unauthorized charges. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dell xps 8300 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $6000. Dell needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dell xps 8300 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dell.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments