Tried to purchase a 15.6 R for a XMas gift, only was able to deal with people in India or S.E.Asia as far as order was concerned.

Have excellent credit & an excellent credit card with a large balance, placed order with someone in S.E Asia, only 2 wake up next AM to find out some DING-DONG in India cancelled my order for no reason! Said could not contact me which was a bunch of B.S. since they had my phone # & email address!! This was at 3 AM PST!

I Spent the next 3 days (total of 14.78 hrs on the phone mostly on hold or being disconnected) trying to correct the order with little or NO help from the two, 3rd world countries. Finally received my computer from a U.S.A. outlet thanks to finally getting thru 2 a Mgr. in S.E.Asia!!

From now on I'm sticking with Best Buy even if they r higher priced, it is not worth the hassle dealing with these mental giants!! I pray I don't have to contact these people back for any repairs, any time soon. Just for your info I never usually complain about anything but, their representatives are totally worthless!!

& will cut you off constantly!!Or switch you to another hold for ever base!

Review about: Dell Laptop.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more 7" RCA Tablet - Exploding Battery Rca "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..." Read more Dell Lost Another Customer Today. Dell "I tried to buy this holiday sale deal, but it would not put the correct price in my shopping cart. I contacted dell, they said it had expired, but the sale..." Read more I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more