we recieved our dell all in one 7 days later it stopped turning on, i called ended up speaking to someone that didnt speak english, and we got my comp to turn on, next day same problem, called and spoke to someone for almost 2 hours and she didnt tell me anything most of the time she was silent!next day i called again same problem, i was on the phone for 3 hours with someone who was trying to help, and it still wouldnt work by then i was so frustrated i just decided to return the piece of ***, and so i was put on hold on and off for almost an hour, they sent me only one of my return labels, then tried to deny my return because i did not send it in a certain window (because i didnt want to make two trips, it was already a inconvenince to have to call 30 times) when i had never recieved a label in the first plac so i called AGAIN!

and they put me on hold AGAIN and sent me that *** label that wont work very angry and dissappointed i will NEVER order from dell again and i will encourage others to do the same *sorry for all the bad grammar and punctuation i thought i could only put 100 words!wrong!*

Review about: Dell Laptop.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more Newegg - Wouldn't honor price on their website  - Is this bait-and-switch? Newegg "I tried to purchase a phone on the Newegg website today. The price on their website was clearly posted as $200.99 with free shipping. When added to the shopping cart..." Read more Dell Computer support is ineffective Dell "I am having a problem with or runaround with Dell customer support. 1) several attempts to resolve problems using "Chat" service were unsuccessful because the Chat service has been disabled..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Complete Scam Indy Jarvis "I purchased a unit from a small business called Indy Jarvis. The owner contacted me often, after I showed some interest in his product. I finally decided to order the..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more