we recieved our dell all in one 7 days later it stopped turning on, i called ended up speaking to someone that didnt speak english, and we got my comp to turn on, next day same problem, called and spoke to someone for almost 2 hours and she didnt tell me anything most of the time she was silent!next day i called again same problem, i was on the phone for 3 hours with someone who was trying to help, and it still wouldnt work by then i was so frustrated i just decided to return the piece of ***, and so i was put on hold on and off for almost an hour, they sent me only one of my return labels, then tried to deny my return because i did not send it in a certain window (because i didnt want to make two trips, it was already a inconvenince to have to call 30 times) when i had never recieved a label in the first plac so i called AGAIN!

and they put me on hold AGAIN and sent me that *** label that wont work very angry and dissappointed i will NEVER order from dell again and i will encourage others to do the same *sorry for all the bad grammar and punctuation i thought i could only put 100 words!wrong!*

Review about: Dell Laptop.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments