I bought DELL inspiron 15R Laptop, in the month of June 2010. Around one month ago, my laptop is taking enough time for booting. Errors like windows failed to start, a hardware or software change might be the cause etc., is getting displayed ever time. As I approached the technical support team through phone, they are demanding amount of Rs. 7400/- since my laptop is out of warranty now. As I could not afford the amount, I approached one of the DELL service nearby home. They told me hard disk has gone.

Is it possible that hard disk will go within one year. I'm hardly using my laptop for max 4 hrs in a week since I'm working computer profession in office. I bought this DELL laptop after lot of enquiry made to my friends circle. Presence of company name, quality, reliability I have chosen this DELL laptop . please respond to my concern.

Review about: Dell Laptop.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Dell - Alienware Graphics Amplifier GTX 970 Bundle didn't include the GTX 970 Dell "I was waiting for a sale to purchase an Alienware Graphics Amplifier and when I saw it was bundled with a GeForce GTX 970 I decided to pull the trigger...." Read more Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Dell "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..." Read more IBUYPOWER - 18 Months and Waiting IBUYPOWER "It has been 18 months and I still do not have the hardware to install more than seven hard drives...." Read more Dell - Bait and Switch Advertising Dell "I ordered the system with a spare AC Adapter and Battery which was displayed as a 9 cell battery. I got the system, and the AC adapter, but no..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more