Ludhiana, Punjab Province

Case # : 872715119

My system service tag is HN3K8R1. It is a XPS 17. I have purchased this laptop, ON 14 MARCH 2012. ON MARCH 7 2013 my laptop damaged accidently (WHICH IS COVERED IN COMPLETE COVER PROTECTION)

i call Technical support team many time, then i had words with a senior guy he said the XPS model i out of order now. So, the case is now handled by the escalation team and they can't do anything. But they told me that they have sent reminders to the escalation team and I will get a call before end of the day since they are still working on the issue.

then I got call from escalation team the guy said me that my laptop will be fully replaced by dell but first i have to provide DAMAGED LAPTOP, he said he is sending me an email i have to give my address on email so that they can pick my DAMaged laptop.

I wait for email for 5 days then i call to customer care number i.e 18004252066 then they said "sorry for delay mam,they have sent reminders to the escalation team and I will get a call with in 24hr.

But again i didn't get any call then today on 22 march 2013 i again call to customer care number i.e 18004252066 and then they said "Mam your case is rejected i dont know who promised you for replacement"

I m really shocked with these lines first they promises me for replacement then after 10 day they Reject their wordings. plz tell me what i have to do now.”

Review about: Dell Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments