From,

Arunabha Biswas

Present Email Address: arunabha.biswas@yahoo.com

As recorded during the purchase of Laptop: arunabha2006@yhaoo.co.in.

2nd. Floor, 191, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata-700068, India

Contact No. +91-9051579197

Cust. Ref No. 113345408

Oder No. 2002822227363

Dated: Sept.18.2010

Product: Dell Inspiron 17R

Tag .No. 93TFDN1

Express Service Code: 19821865933.

To,

dell. com

Home and Home Office,

Sales Rep: Evan Schneider Ph. No. 1-8---879-3355 ext: 4167700

Sub: Mis-representation/Mis-guidance regarding Dell Product

Dear Sir/Madam,

I purchased one Dell Laptop under reference after thorough discussion with Evan Schneider , Sales Rep. over phone regarding my requirement.

During the said discussion, it was also mentioned that I was going to take the Laptop to India for Home use (country end use).

Accordingly you, in your welcome address dated Sept.18, 2010 at 1:15:03 PM & 2:06:26 PM provided Dell India Contact Information (Dell Team Blackhawk Thank You Email).

You also assured that my customer profile was being forwarded to your Indian counterpart for availing Warranty.

It is unfortunate that in India, I was not provided with any Warranty by your dell counterpart due to non-availability of the model.

Dell India requested me to wait for some time , the moment the model is made available in India, I shall be provided with the necessary warranty.

Even after almost two years I have not been provided with any warranty which dell is under contractual obligation to provide.

As a result I am scared to use the Laptop.

Under the circumstances, you are requested to take necessary action to comply your obligation.

Being a Green Card Holder, I am required to spend few months is USA every year.

If you let me know the details of the corrective actions you propose to take in advance, then this time I shall take the Laptop to USA (probably in the month of July).

Waiting for your reply .

Thanking you,

Yours truly

Arunabha Biswas

PS: I had live chat with Dell Global warranty Tech Support (on April19,2012).They Advised to lodge the complaint with Customer Care but the system did not accept my complaint (data not matching)

Neither I have the email address.

Review about: Dell Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments